I discovered this photographer through Michael Rosenblum. He mentioned Travis Fox as one of the guys who is succeding as a VJ. I would think that Travis is not under a television deadline, but just knowing that his background was stills and he learned to shoot and edit video by trial and error is impressive. He works for The Washington Post and is able to do in depth stories on serious subject matter mainly overseas. Check out his work. He has a dream job that I am sure that all young photogs(without a family) would love. I wish I was 25 again.
Monday, August 08, 2005
Photog that I admire
I discovered this photographer through Michael Rosenblum. He mentioned Travis Fox as one of the guys who is succeding as a VJ. I would think that Travis is not under a television deadline, but just knowing that his background was stills and he learned to shoot and edit video by trial and error is impressive. He works for The Washington Post and is able to do in depth stories on serious subject matter mainly overseas. Check out his work. He has a dream job that I am sure that all young photogs(without a family) would love. I wish I was 25 again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment